THE ORGANIC CONCERT
The Saint Valentine' Day performance will be an unforgettable evening of music and emotion at Lincoln Center's famed Allen Room with Interscope recording artist Kristin Hoffmann. During the most romantic evening of the year, Kristin will treat her captivated audience to soulful favorites, selections from her soon-to-be-released CD 'Real', and she will debut entirely new, never previously performed songs.
Based on the design of a Greek amphitheater, The Allen Room merges luxuriant splendor with functional accessibility. One glance at the dramatic 50'x90' wall of glass confirms that The Allen Room possesses one of New York City's greatest backdrops - Central Park and the Manhattan skyline.
Just four weeks after the national release of Kristin's Interscope CD 'Real', this very special event has been scheduled for the evening of Saint Valentine's Day 2006.
Seating at The Allen Room is extremely limited. Seating for this event consists of three tiers. Event seating includes theater and preferred seating (approx. 385) and cabaret seating (approx. 125) across seven tiers:
- Cabaret Seating - Enjoy an ultra-exclusive experience seated on the
floor and tiers closest to the stage. Guests in cabaret seats enjoy
complimentary beverages throughout the performance.
- Preferred seating - Spacious preferred seating in the balcony and just
behind cabaret seating. Incredible views and an intimate experience in any
- Theater Seating - Listen to Kristin Hoffmann and enjoy the amazing backdrop of the Manhattan skyline from seats in the secondary balcony and rear portion of The Allen Room.
Audience members will have an advance chance to attend a special VIP Benefit
Reception supporting GEORGE MARK CHILDREN'S HOUSE, one of Kristin Hoffmann's
favorite charities immediately following the performance.
This exclusive post-concert reception will feature a first opportunity to taste Kristin's signature organic wine selection produced by a well-known vineyard. All who attend the post-event reception will have the chance to meet the artist. A sponsored photo opportunity will be available and all concert sponsors and supporters will showcase their product and services for reception guests.
Anticipated reception perks include:
- Meet the performer
- Premiere tasting of Kristin Hoffmann's organic wine selection
- Photo opportunity sponsored by online photo site
- Complimentary beverages and sponsor product selections (alcoholic
beverages, coffee, organic and other food items provided by event
- Live album distribution and download station
- Special merchandise selection
- Premium and deluxe gift bags
Tickets to the post-concert reception will be strictly limited in number and must be purchased prior to the concert date.
GEORGE MARK CHILDREN'S HOUSE
A portion of the proceeds will benefit George Mark Children's House